Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hump Day - Snow Day with Pictures!

Well, there's no school today in lovely Johnstown Ohio because we received about 3 inches of snow last night. That doesn't sound like too much but ...here in the sticks (well, semi-sticks) 3 inches can play havoc with the buses, so me and Ashley are just chillin today.

If you are a reader of my old blog haunt, you will recall my nearly two year search for an HDTV and home theater setup. I finally decided to go with the Sony 60" KDS, and I am extremely happy with it -- along with my Velodyne Subwoofer and Athena 5.1 speaker setup. Very happy indeed. I took some pics last night and I figured I'd share them with you so you could get a look at where I play College Hoops 2K8 and watch House. Note the Nylabones on the floor. Our house is littered with them.






Also, as you may know, I write and freelance edit for GameShark as well as do a few freelance articles for GameSpy from time to time but I'm also going to start part-time writing for a new website that launches in 2008, of which I cannot talk about due to NDA stuff. But on this new site they need a head photo of me, and being labeled as the "sports guy" I figured I'd get a picture taken fresh home from my Tuesday night basketball league. Fitting, eh? So, too informal? Do I look too happy? I'm normally not that cheery...ask Todd. I was coming off a five 3-pt shooting night so maybe that was it. Abner for THREEEE!!